Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hi Again,



Hope you are all doing well. I was going through all of the stuff I have got for the Babies heart and wanted to put a list of the things we have and also the things we are going to need. so if you want to help you can know what to get. And if you not sure what to get you can always send us the money and we will make sure it gets spent where it is needed most. But any way we hope you can help us out. Thanks a lot.

Girl Boy

Outfits 9 5

Onesies 7 9

Snowsuits 1 1

Bibs 2 3

Slippers/socks 6 8



boy/girl stuff

Hats 6

Blankets 4

Bottles 9

Diapers 3, Packages


Still need:



Wipes, more blankets, newborn girls pants, Bibs and whatever other things you feel led to provide.



Thank you so much. I hope you all have Great day. God Bless, Katie Busby

P.S. I don't quite know what happened but I don't have 95 outfits but 9 girls and 5 Boys. Sorry about that.
Good bye for now!

1 comment:

Babiesheart said...

Katie / I love your blog your puppy is soooo cute.