Monday, February 7, 2011

HI Everyone,

I hope all is going well with you! I really want to start helping others more. There are so many out there that really don't have a lot. I really suggests you think about what you are doing that matters, if you were to died today, would what your doing make a difference. I have been thinking about this a lot. I really want to do something a little bit bigger then our daily lives right now. Please pray if God has something more that I would first know what it is and second do it! But anyway just a thought, I am sorry I have not been on a lot lately, I have been sick an d still kinda am. I have been praying about BabiesHeart a lot. And hope you are too! If you have any ideas please share your thoughts through the comments. Well God Bless you all, Have a wonderful Day! :) Luv, Katie

Thanks for looking and Please leave a comment!:)



I (we) can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Keep parying and the Lord will show you something, I'm praying too, Abby Altmeyer

Jeanne Law said...

Hi Katie,
I finally had a chance to look over your blog. Great job! The videos were amazing! What a testimony she has. It is obvious that she is following Gog's plan for her life and honoring Him every step of the way.
I know that God has amazing plans for you too, Katie! He has given you a heart of servanthood, and you already use it in so many ways. You are an amazing helper at home and are always so kind and thoughtful to everyone you know. For many years you have reached out to help those in need....how beautiful is your heart! I am looking forward to seeing the plans that God has for you in the future. Just think, you are only 14 and He has already shown you so many opportunities to help others...and you have responded in obedience and love. He will continue to direct your path and bless you for that obedience. You have already done great things through Him. This is something that many people never experience in their entire lifetime. You are very precious, Katie! I love you so much! Grandma Jeanne

Siriana said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for the lovely comment! You have a good day too! :D