Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hi Everyone!

I am praying that the Lord has blessed you all! He is so good. So much has happened in my life I would have no Idea where to start. I am sorry for not keeping up on the blogging. God has been working in my heart in the area of BabiesHeart. God gave me peace that I was to back off and give it to Him along with some time. Soon as I did He moved my heart another direction (Missions). I know that God used it for His glory and I am thankful to Him for your support. I have confidence that God impacted a few families/lives through you for Him! Thank You so much for your prayers and heart to be used by Him and for Him.
I have another blog and I have been trying to post on that also, let alone life (it is busy as usual). I am going to give you the link to it so that you can follow and keep up a bit more with my life and to see how God is working (because He is:).http://busbyfamily13.blogspot.com/

As many of you know I went to Baja, Mexico and I am leaving in 24 days for Haiti. I will be gone for 18 days. God is so good and opened the doors for this trip. He made it so clear that he wants me there. Please pray for my team and I as we go down. That we will serve the Lord with our everything and be the hands and feet of Jesus! There are so many people that are hurting and the ground is so fertile. Please keep us in your prayers if you will. Also the people that we will encounter.

My E-mail is kcbusby96@hotmail.com - Please message me with what God is doing in your life I would love to hear! He is good and it is always encouraging to hear about others. My Love to all & God Bless YOU


 :D



No comments: