Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well with you. OK I don't know if I am a going to be able to load pictures of the new house today. Because we are driving to Josh's last away Game of football and they take along time to upload. I thought I should mention this because I recently got ask if we move to Montana, No we did not. We were praying about it when the Lord brought a house to us. We had some friends that build a brand new house but ended up moving to Colorado and the house sat empty for about a year or so. We had been praying about maybe moving to Montana. but then for some reason my mom mentioned this house. It was a lot of little things but as of now, we are living here in Ione about 12 miles south of where we lived before. We have a lot bigger house now and the best part is we have a hug kitchen. Since we all (girls) love to cook that is a hug Blessing to us.OK well I will try to post some picture now or later, but hope you are doing well. God bless you all. please pray for Babiesheart.

Thanks,
Katie Busby

No comments: