Wednesday, November 3, 2010










Hello everyone,


I hope all is well. I have not been on for a long time. I have a short story about that. As a lot of you know already we have just moved, so we have been very busy. We all so have had a trip to Montana, Josh's football and a lot of away games, church, horse injures, School, and then just the daily stuff like chores, cooking, taking care of kids and schooling them. So there are some and most of the reasons.Oh and we all so got rid of the Internet over the summer months. But any way something happen that I would like to share with you. As most of you already know I love babies and I hate the poverty many have to experience on a daily bases because of family choices. So I want to help them. But I have not been able to find a good way to do so. But I continue to pray about that and have been in the past. But within the last week or so, my mom and I have been talking about this whole thing and I was looking at the library for books on putting together a blog and making improvements but did not find any so thought OK well i guess i will just do my best. That vary night a friend calls long story short and asked about it not knowing he was interested at all and say "Why haven't you been on since march? ". I thought later maybe now that things are slowing down a bit maybe God wants me to start writing again. so here I am the next day. I am not a vary good writer so you will have to bare with me. But I will start to post things again for you all in hopes you might enjoy it. Please keep babiesheart in your prays. It would be most welcomed. well maybe the next post will be on my summer. I had a wonderful summer. It was mostly spent in Montana, at templed hills camp. were we (my family and I) got many opportunities to share the love Jesus with them on the ropes coures, in them having to trust t I meet some of the coolest people over there at the church we attended, which was Mountain Springs Baptist Church. I got to know most of them pretty well. And I also enjoyed some good messages. I hope I can write tomorrow. I hope to hear from you all.
Oh I would love to hear what you think so comments, Questions and suggestions are welcomed so please write to kkbusby@yahoo.com or kcbusby96@hotmail.com .
May God Bless you and keep you.
In His name,
Katie Christine Busby

No comments: